Ok, first and foremost...as much as I miss college, I'm pretty happy with the way life is now. To make a long story short, there is no way I could go back to doing that every weekend. Just don't ask...you probably don't want to know. As usual it was good to see all the guys again, but I wish I could have had a better race on Saturday. Item #2 that needs to be set straight: The writing is on the freakin' wall...its time to embrace racing longer distances. I came to the realization today that me being angry about a bad 3K is like a miler being angry about a bad 100 meter dash. Yep, its official. Looks like I'm a road warrior now.
I really wish I had more to talk about this week. Oh wait, I just remembered the Grammy's were on last night. It's been a while since I had a decent music rant. I have to ask...who told Gwyneth Paltrow that she could sing? Wow, someone tell her to stick to acting. Oh, you mean she isn't very good at that either? So how did she get famous again? I could have guaranteed that she would be the worst performance of the night, but then Katy Perry took the stage. Just to prove that they are the best cable network at abso-freakin-lutely everything, CBS decided they needed to top the train wreck that was the Superbowl halftime show. Ugh.
I'm just going to stop now. If all four of you reading this were hoping for gold this week, I'm sorry. My apartment is a mess, I need to do laundry, wash my dirty dishes, and buy groceries tonight. Not to mention Monday Night Raw is on tonight. (Insert crappy finishing one-liner here) Sorry, I'm really mailing it in this week.
Did you see Johnny Depp singing at the Grammy's?? He's actually pretty good! Oh, wait, that was John Mayer. Creepy...
ReplyDelete