I am going to have to start running later on Sundays. Either that or....sorry, I can't think of a good joke here. I'll just cut to the chase. I'm watching the movie "Out Cold" right now. I can't believe its actually on TV. The only reason I am watching it is for Zach Galifinakis. I'm sure he will have some good lines. This is one of those movies where it looked really cool when it came out (probably because I was 13 then), and now you wonder if more than 12 people have seen it...ok, the guy who played Champ Kind in "Anchorman" just showed up. I'm not completely sure, but I think the guy who wears the super-short shorts in Reno 911 is also in this thing, and Roy from "The Office". I am either going to laugh hysterically, or jump of a bridge halfway through.
Work is still good...alright, got that out of the way.
Believe it or not, I don't really have anything new to say about running. Which is kind of nice for a change. I will say though its a good thing my parents brought me my new shoes yesterday. I probably put more miles into my last pair than any other with out even knowing. Like I mentioned last week the next 10 weeks will probably be hell....but if I manage to make it to the other side in one piece its going to be a very good spring/summer of racing.
Random thoughts of the day...
-When I was out running this morning, I saw a woman who was the complete opposite of the lady from "Seinfeld" who didn't swing her arms when she walked...this woman looked like she was practicing speed skating, it was hilarious.
-So the Pro Bowl is on later....in a related story, no one in Wisconsin cares.
-Only one more week of my bedroom looking like a homeless shelter. Yeah, thats right I'm finally buying a new mattress and bed frame. Darn, I had enjoyed sleeping on a mattress on the floor sooo much for the last two months. Now all I have to do is stop throwing all my clothes on the floor.
-My parents came to visit yesterday. I think they spent more time in the car than they did with me. I hope I am never as terrified of driving on the highway in the dark as my Dad is.
-In addition to my new running shoes, my parents also brought my guitar for me yesterday....also in a related story, I still really suck at guitar. However, that still might be a better option than watching "Out Cold".
No comments:
Post a Comment