It seems like no one cared that I brought my blog back a little over a week ago. Yep, that fact alone means my life is completely back to what it used to be (minus the job part of course). I'm actually wondering why I'm posting again. I'm pretty sure only one person read last weeks edition. I don't really have much to write about either....wait, when have I ever?
So the Chicago Bears are getting made to look like fools right now. Its kind of weird to be kind-of-sort-of cheering for a team that I devoted at great hatred towards for the first 18 years of my life. But honestly, any sense of loyalty towards the Vikings went out the window when they signed Brett Favre. Not to say that I followed them closely for the 3 years before that happened. Sorry, I really don't have the energy to get all jazzed up about a team that is supposed to win the Super Bowl when we all know the worlds biggest gut punch is on its way. No expectations equals no disappointments. It was actually kind of fun last year to be the "I told you so" guy when the Vikings lost. But let me be clear on one thing...I want Super Bowl Sunday 2011 to be the worst day of Brett Favre's life....Go Jets, Go Packers.
After a couple weeks of favorable running weather, I should have known this was coming. Wow it was cold on Friday. Long story short, I ended up going to work around 7:00am because I was so sure I didn't want to run outside. Thats not even the worst of it. Checking the temperature this morning before heading out to run was a bad idea. After seeing how cold it was, I was so scared that I wet myself a little just thinking about being out there (ok not really, but I thought using that line was too good to pass up). Luckily for me, the wind was calm and the sun was high. As cold as the first couple miles were, today still doesn't come close to New Years Day (candidate #1 for most brutal run of 2011). At least I was able to warm up, and get comfortable today...January 1st on the other hand, oh God (we're talking 20+ mph winds here people). Anyways, I'm starting to get back down to a good training weight, and hitting racing weight shouldn't be too far behind with the weeks I have coming up. After an easy week this week I'm looking at 8 out of 10 weeks over 90 miles, including 6 of 100 miles (fingers crossed).
Life is good. Work isn't too stressful yet, running is going well, hmmm....ok actually thats all I've got. Maybe someone will actually read this weeks post. But I bet not.
I did read it...and I read last week's, too. I figure it's the only way I'll find out what you're up to since you never say anything when we talk on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteread it.
ReplyDeleteI skimmed the title and realized that it was probably not worth reading
ReplyDelete